The only chick in the game that has your Job Search Wednesday! Be the blessing, pass the blessing. Someone helped me so I feel it would only be right to pass on the blessings to you! Check out today’s jobs and apply today, jobs are going fast!
Position: Lineman Helper
Pay Rate: $28.06 Full time
Location: Chicago, Il
- Assists Lineman in installing, inspecting, and maintaining overhead and underground electrical distribution systems.
- Installs, inspects, and maintains third rail equipment.
- Cuts and welds using gas and electric arc welding equipment.
- Assists in construction work.
- Assists Lineman in troubleshooting, testing, repairing, and inspecting electric motors, DC and AC switch gear, drainage pumps and subway louvers/fans.
- Required to submit to and pass drug and alcohol testing as mandated by the Federal Transportation Administration.
- Required to be familiar with gas and electric welding/cutting equipment.
- Must be familiar with measuring gauges, fine hand tools, bench power tools and electrical measuring instruments such as voltmeters, ohmmeters, and ammeters.
- Required to possess the skills necessary to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral forms.
- Required to write and communicate in a clear, logical and understandable manner.
- Must have a valid Illinois driver’s license and be able to operate an Authority or personal vehicle.
Position: Valet Attendant
Pay Rate: $11.50 – $13.00 per hour full time
Location: Hammond In
- Valet Attendants are responsible for the courteous acceptance, parking and returning of our guests vehicles in a quick and efficient manner.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Have a valid drivers’ license.
- Have a good driving record.
- Be able to run up to 2 miles per shift, including running up ramps and stairs.
- Previous customer service experience is preferred.
Position: Full time Warehouse Associate
Pay Rate: $13.00-$14.00
Location: Monee Il
- Receives product using frequency scanners, pulls and packs products and unloads shipments from trucks.
- Hands-on work. You can expect to handle packages ranging from small envelopes up to boxes weighing up to 49 pounds.
- Be on the move. You should be willing and able to operate carts, dollies, hand trucks and other moving equipment in order to move large quantities of merchandise throughout a 10-12 hour day.
- Potential requirement to operate powered industrial truck equipment. You may be asked stow and pick items from our racks, which can be approximately 45 feet tall, and sometimes in narrow aisles.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have obtained a high school diploma or equivalent
- Health care benefits, starting day one
- 401(k) with company match
- Holiday and overtime pay
- Paid time off
- Maternity and Parental leave benefits
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)
- Employee discount
- We’ll support your educational and career goals with our Career Choice program, click here to learn more
- We also offer flexible work schedules for associates who are in school